We all have our favorites! My new plugin for Selenium IDE allows you to have favorites in Selenium IDE as well. This plugin is really simple, but I find it very useful. It allows you to add test suites to favorites. You can then load them with a click or load and run them with a ctrl + click.
Mini User Guide:
- Click on the favorite toolbar button to add the current test suite to favorites.
- Click on the drop down arrow on the favorite toolbar button to see the list of favorite test suites.
- Click on one of the test suites to open them.
- Ctrl + click on one of the test suites to open and execute them.
- You can also use the Favorite menu.
Get it now from the Firefox addons site.
I would greatly appreciate all feedback, comments, suggestions as usual.