When I added a new Selenese command sendKeys in Selenium IDE v1.9.0, I mentioned that I will add the support to convert typeKeys command to sendKeys. This version of Selenium Expert has that feature. I have added a new Inspection to allow you to easily convert from typeKeys to sendKeys. As usual, remember to first backup your test suite and the test cases before you use the fix feature of Selenium Expert.
Selenium Expert now supports the following inspections:-
- Detect and fix Boolean attribute usage
- Detect and fix non-lowercase style attribute usage
- Detect unsupported css locators
- Detect and fix wrong order of arguments in store, storeEval and storeElementPresent
- Change typeKeys to sendKeys