My Test Results plugin for Selenium IDE has undergone a bunch of useful changes and I have released a new version today.
The changes in version 2.0 are as follows:-
- Improved formatting of the test results.
- Show the failure / error as an extra column in the results if the command has failed.
- Show all the comments from the test cases in the test case results as it is helpful to people reviewing the results.
- Show the test suite file name.
- Show a results summary for all test cases in the suite.
- Show a results summary for all commands in the suite.
- Separated the test case index and the summary into a different tables.
- Added separators between test cases.
- Color coded the test suite title based on whether the test suite passed or not
- Removed support for Firefox below version 17.
- Removed support for Selenium IDE below 2.7.0.
It is awaiting a review by Mozilla before it is made public. I know a bunch of people who have been waiting for this release, you can grab it right now from the versions page on the Firefox addons page on Mozilla website.
I have also created a Test Results plugin section with information and user guide. Enjoy.
And a Happy New Year to all my followers.