Thank you for installing the new version of my plugin.
This page is a confirmation that the Favorites plugin for Selenium IDE has been updated successfully.
The changes in version 2.0 are as follows:-
- Prompt before clearing favorites.
- Offer to remove a favorite if it no longer exists.
- Fix missing icon on the toolbar button for new versions of Firefox.
- Allow command+click on Mac from the toolbar button menu.
- High DPI images for retina displays.
- Favorite icon indicates if the current suite is a favorite.
- Removed support for Firefox below version 17.
- Removed support for Selenium IDE below 2.7.0.
The user guide has been updated with the changes.
When start Selenium IDE you should find a new menu called Favorites and a button on the toolbar.
Here is how it looks on Windows:
Here is how it looks on Mac OSX:
I hope you find it useful. I would suggest that you take a quick look at the user guide to get you started.
Why am I seeing this page?
This page helps to reduce the number of basic questions that new users ask, which gives me more time to improve the plugin, fix issues and even create new ones.