Thank you for installing the new version of my plugin.
This page is a confirmation that the Test Results plugin for Selenium IDE has been updated successfully.
The changes in version 2.0 are as follows:-
- Improved formatting of the test results.
- Show the failure / error as an extra column in the results if the command has failed.
- Show all the comments from the test cases in the test case results as it is helpful to people reviewing the results.
- Show the test suite file name.
- Show a results summary for all test cases in the suite.
- Show a results summary for all commands in the suite.
- Separated the test case index and the summary into a different tables.
- Added separators between test cases.
- Color coded the test suite title based on whether the test suite passed or not
- Removed support for Firefox below version 17.
- Removed support for Selenium IDE below 2.7.0.
The user guide has been updated with the changes.
When start Selenium IDE you should find two new menu items in the File menu of Selenium IDE.
Here is how it looks on Windows:
Here is how it looks on Mac OSX:
I hope you find it useful. I would suggest that you take a quick look at the user guide to get you started.
Why am I seeing this page?
This page helps to reduce the number of basic questions that new users ask, which gives me more time to improve the plugin, fix issues and even create new ones.